- Session: The academic session begins from 24th March and ends on 20th March.
- Schedule for the Examination:
- The assessments/ pen & paper tests are very important and compulsory. Hence , the school conducts assessments/ tests in one of the subjects as per schedule published in the school diary. The school will not re-conduct any assessment/ test separately for any student under any circumstance and no request for the same from the Parents/students will be entertained.
- The result of Annual Examination / Assessment is declared in the third week of March. The dates for Final Assessment / Examination & declaration of result for class X is as per the directives of the Board.
- Promotion Criteria:
- For Classes Jr. KG-III: The students will be assessed and promoted to the next higher class on the basis of the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).
- For Classes IV- VIII:
- No academic rank will be awarded.
- Promotion to the next higher class is granted on review of the overall performance of the students in the whole academic year as per the guideline of CBSE.
- Promotion of the students of class IX-X to their next higher class is considered on the whole year's performance, as per the guidelines issued by the CBSE.
- Criteria for exemption : Exemption from any assessment like FAs/tests are granted to such students who represent the school/state/nation in different games and co-curricular activities with due approval from the Principal.
With a view to make the students perform better in the SA-I, the teachers council has been pleased to conduct Principal's Test (a rehearsal Test for SA-I) as per the following programme.